• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Wood working I restored this maple/oak pallet to better than new condition

    Wood working I restored this maple/oak pallet to better than new condition


    I restored this maple/oak pallet to better than new condition

    Posted:

    Built a decorative wall for my basement steps. Honestly, I was mostly looking for an excuse to use my new miter saw.

    Posted:

    Son made this with out any help, he's only 7. He used the beltsander and pillar drill.

    Posted:

    Its still pretty cold out there but I couldn’t wait any longer to get these logs milled.

    Posted:

    Got all these clamps for $100 from Craigslist. Can never have enough!

    Posted:

    Used all the scrap exotics I could to make this wind spinney vaney thing for myself- hope you like it!

    Posted:

    100% Black Walnut End Grain Butchers Block w/ Burl Faced Drawer & Locking Casters.

    Posted:

    Quarantine project no. 2

    Posted:

    I turned this child unfriendly decking and steps into something he can ride his bike down.

    Posted:

    Had a neat piece of walnut left over from a project, so I turned it into a knife handle.

    Posted:

    Built a new privacy fence. It was... harder than anticipated.

    Posted:

    Adirondack Chairs

    Posted:

    1st project, a hotwheels garage for my son.

    Posted:

    Massive walnut tree brought home today

    Posted:

    Walnut live edge sofa table I just finished

    Posted:

    My daughter wanted an “abstract lock box with heart joints,” so I made an abstract box with heart joints.

    Posted:

    Faux beams! Walnut beams for a client, all built on site. What. Chore! 21 beams total

    Posted:

    (Almost) floor to ceiling corner cupboard built-in.

    Posted:

    I'm new to it, but I'm having fun! A yard jenga set to enjoy with the family this summer

    Posted:

    First dovetails, only stabbed myself once

    Posted:

    My first project ever and loved using my new mitre saw and impact drill... made an 8x6x2 storage unit with 2x3s and OSB for the new work room...

    Posted:

    15 years old and falling in love with wood working, what do you think about my first project?

    Posted:

    Quilted flame poplar, dyed blue

    Posted:

    May not be stain grade, but just finished my first attempt at wainscotting for a bathroom remodel.

    Posted:

    I'm new to all things handy, but here are these pinewood projects and cleanup. Tell me how I did and how I can do better

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment