• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Wood working First violin is finished!

    Wood working First violin is finished!


    First violin is finished!

    Posted:

    My work �� desk is made of solid ash��

    Posted:

    Starter strip on the cedar strip canoe.

    Posted:

    Made a pencil box for my youngest step-kid (18y/o). Wood is white pine and walnut.

    Posted:

    Pinball for my nephew’s birthday.

    Posted:

    Chess boards

    Posted:

    Simple Accent Wall

    Posted:

    Made a succulent pot for a Freind I made during Covid and am meeting for the first time on Friday! (Beginner)

    Posted:

    Built my workbench!

    Posted:

    Did my first dovetail project last week. Really expected to make firewood on this one but damn am I happy with how this turned out.

    Posted:

    My Intarsia Whale Mural

    Posted:

    Patio set complete (for now)! I based these pieces off of a set online that my fiancé wanted. The backyard is finally starting to come together

    Posted:

    Almost finished with the hope chest

    Posted:

    Marble topped Credenza

    Posted:

    First attempt at cutting a slab by hand

    Posted:

    Dat crunch.

    Posted:

    This past summer, I had my first experience with steam bending. This is part of a video I made on my learning process.

    Posted:

    First ever pedestal. Think it turned out nice. Now for hours of sanding

    Posted:

    They aren't perfect, but I'm happy with how my lamps turned out.

    Posted:

    I Made a Custom Coffee Bar / Dry Bar - All made from Poplar that I milled down. Really happy with how it turned out!

    Posted:

    Put this little number together on the inside of my pantry closet for my wife who is a professional baker...honestly idk how she has so many seasonings, this is only 1/3 of them!! (This was my first woodworking project)

    Posted:

    Continuing of toward finish.

    Posted:

    Small apartment patio set almost ready for its new home, just gotta put some finish on them and call it a day

    Posted:

    designed and built this breakfast peninsula, adding a liquor storage drawer next

    Posted:

    Made a cedar feature wall this week. I love how it came out.

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment