• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Wood working My dad and I built this stuff years ago. I’m housesitting now for my parents while my dad awaits a new liver, so naturally I’m sitting on the floor, in tears, photographing everything šŸ˜­šŸ’• more chairs to make, dad šŸ„²šŸ‘šŸ‘

    Wood working My dad and I built this stuff years ago. I’m housesitting now for my parents while my dad awaits a new liver, so naturally I’m sitting on the floor, in tears, photographing everything ���� more chairs to make, dad ������


    My dad and I built this stuff years ago. I’m housesitting now for my parents while my dad awaits a new liver, so naturally I’m sitting on the floor, in tears, photographing everything ���� more chairs to make, dad ������

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Glass table broke... I know it's not much

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Just had our second kid so I lost my office. Made this Murphy style desk to save space in our bedroom. It’s made from cherry that I milled myself with an Alaskan mill from a tree in my dads yard that fell about a year ago.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    For those interested in making their own, here are a couple steps of the process.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I tried my best

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I made a box

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Side table I made years ago. Untreated birch.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    A bed me and my dad made

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Antique walnut ‘rollover’ snooker-diner restoration, circa 1880s

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    It has been a pleasure and a privilege to see this subreddit these last few years thank you!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    My heath has taken a major turn for the worse. I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing people here.

    Please remember to never judge your skills based on someone else's. If I judged ever chair I ever made based on what Sam could do or every table based on George I would of gave up a long time ago.

    Never focus on what you did wrong focus on what you learn with every thing you make.

    I don't want awards I don't want your pity I want you to just know I am thankful.


    [link] [comments]

    A teenager clobbered my and my neighbors mail boxes. Gave me a chance to make new ones. Inspired by something I saw on here.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    A set commisioned by a friend. Deep purple and blue epoxy with larch cones, brass, deer antler and stabilized spalted willow. The text on the pouch is her name in korean.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Fun project for my new compound miter!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Hammock Frame - mahogany bent lamination

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    It's nothing compared to everything else I see on here but I made a cane

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Made this display cabinet for my dads model cars for Father’s Day (still have to put the rest of them in there). The pictures definitely don’t do it justice

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Oak Toy Box/Chest I made a few years back for my brother and his new baby boy. Inlayed with walnut

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Finally completed bed made from mango.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Needed a spot for my coffee on the balcony. So I did a thing with scraps.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    More satisfying joinery. This one will almost definitely fail from swelling and pop the end off. You can see an “oopsie” where I already accidentally broke this one.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Rhombic Hexecontahedron shaped box from maple offcuts and an unknown very brittle wood from the scrap pile.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Flower stands

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    I am passionate about stabilized wood! I cut and shaped the red "stones" from stabilized wood and did all of the wire wrapping.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    My first mallet

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment