• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Wood working A carpenter laughed and said my vision and budget were nowhere close. So I learned to do it myself. Just added the two cubbies on the left with custom made LED extrusion lighting. Daylight white was used to highlight the clothing and warm white was used as wall washers. Cubbies each weight 70lbs 💪

    Wood working A carpenter laughed and said my vision and budget were nowhere close. So I learned to do it myself. Just added the two cubbies on the left with custom made LED extrusion lighting. Daylight white was used to highlight the clothing and warm white was used as wall washers. Cubbies each weight 70lbs ��


    A carpenter laughed and said my vision and budget were nowhere close. So I learned to do it myself. Just added the two cubbies on the left with custom made LED extrusion lighting. Daylight white was used to highlight the clothing and warm white was used as wall washers. Cubbies each weight 70lbs ��

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I’m a chef that temporarily lost my job because of Covid and picked up wood working as a hobby and a friend of mine ask for a coffee table...... with accent pieces that follow the golden ratio distance... difficult for a noobie like me but it turned out pretty good! What cha think?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I made a sign for the local pub I’ve been going to for many years. 4’x8’, no CNC.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Built a squat rack for my spare room

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I built this and am pretty proud of it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    People are using epoxy and resin too much

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Personally I believe that while epoxy can be used, I see it used much too often and too liberally. Personally I believe that woodworking products should be more wood than resin.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

    submitted by /u/josh3574
    [link] [comments]

    Made my girlfriend a dresser and DRAWERS ARE NOT SIMPLE I KNOW THAT NOW CURSE MY ARROGANCE

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    My latest Piano End Grain Cutting Board finished this week. Some construction photos too.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Just learned I could post multiple pictures so I’m putting my little table out there again for round 2!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    My wife and I replaced our old cedar privacy fence this summer - rather than scrap all that beautiful weathered wood, I used some to build a decorative well!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    A very small box using up some tiny off cuts. Skittle for scale.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Made this guy the other day. The tabletop and benches are from a barn that was around 150yrs old. How’d I do?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Adjustable drawing desk I built for my daughter. Black Walnut, Curly wormy maple, cherry.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Inspired by another tugboat nightlight on here, I made one for my grandson. Zebrawood and walnut

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    First project in well over a year, just a little bookshelf to go in my apartment!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    First attempt at "fine" furniture

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Dining table for the wife

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Live edge walnut coffee table I made for a friend a little while back! It looks like a bench, I know. But I love it

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Cherry domino set with brass pips I made for my dad's birthday. Two months of blood, sweat, and a little cussing and it's finally done. I can't wait to give it to him.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Wanted a bar table for the longest time. COVID made me try my hand at woodworking. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Upgraded our Wide Belt at work and finally got it up and running today. Cannot tell you how awesome this is!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    First dovetails

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Lumber/Scraps/Sheet Goods/Tool Cart I made last weekend.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Finished the brick pattern coasters for ya’ll!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment