• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Wood working Second quarantine project, mountain shelves for my son's big boy room using simple pine board. Almost embarrassingly simply compared to the master pieces on this sub, but I'm proud of how it came out, especially the white caps.

    Wood working Second quarantine project, mountain shelves for my son's big boy room using simple pine board. Almost embarrassingly simply compared to the master pieces on this sub, but I'm proud of how it came out, especially the white caps.


    Second quarantine project, mountain shelves for my son's big boy room using simple pine board. Almost embarrassingly simply compared to the master pieces on this sub, but I'm proud of how it came out, especially the white caps.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Decided I don’t want to pay $600 for a patio bench. This is the first thing I’ve built and I’m hooked.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Used blackboard paint on the drawer fronts of this small dresser I made, just in case my baby son feels the need to color

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Wife said I should share this with the internet. Lofted my girls' beds. The only metal fasteners are the screws holding them into the studs in the wall. Everything else is hand cut joinery.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I posted this about a month ago before we got the hardware. Figured you folks might like to see it with all the hardware installed!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I did a thing. Took longer than expected because of cold weather, but here’s my new fish tank stand.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Walnut is just too damned gorgeous. Freshly planed.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Covid has got me down, but spending a day organising the barn wood shop has me feeling just right.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Second set of dovetails cut. Ends block planed flush. Sawn then chisel paired. All markings done with a knife.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Made an alarm clock out of an old iPhone

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    This is far from good, but considering it's my first turned thing, it fell off the chuck twice, had a broken mortise, and I had to resurrect it from the dead, I'm pretty satisfied.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    From a passing thought to reality! First project without a lot of speed bumps

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Took the plunge and made my first Adirondack. Found some simple [enough] plans on Google. I'm digging the honey stain more and more each day. All critique welcome.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Walnut paper trays I made for my office, whenever I’m allowed to return to work...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I built this desk all by myself in my wood shop class in school and am very proud of it so here you guys go!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    The boys (10, 12, and 14) helped me get this tabletop together for a bar table. It is burr oak from their great-grandparent’s farm. We are hoping to start welding the leg and seat framework together tomorrow.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Probably the last update before completion. If all goes well it'll be done by the end of next week. Also, don't worry, the wheel isn't finished and the pedals won't stay positioned so far out.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Made a little table with my GF. First time posting hope you guys like it

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hey my FIRst post here, and my first piece of furniture! Dump scrounge and discard + a bit of new 1x6 for freshness.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Made a Fox totem from Padauk and Maple wood

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    My fun project. I made this squirrel feeder from scrap wood and anything in my garage that I could use to make this plane. I used wood, PVC, Metal, Plastic, Wire, etc.. and used Glue, Nails and screws to put it together. I put it out to test it and it wasn't long before I got some Pilots.. LOL!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    All you people with your fancy work-from-home desks, and here I am building a laptop stand from sticks

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Haven’t been woodworking long, but I finally made a piece I’m proud enough to share with y’all.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Cedar fence and construction pine veggie planter

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment