• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Wood working I grew this tree (Honey Locust) from a seed when I was 7. It died last year and my parents sold the house. We cut the tree down and I cut a cookie out to craft this cribbage board for a gift to my parents this Christmas. I can count the years of my childhood in the rings.

    Wood working I grew this tree (Honey Locust) from a seed when I was 7. It died last year and my parents sold the house. We cut the tree down and I cut a cookie out to craft this cribbage board for a gift to my parents this Christmas. I can count the years of my childhood in the rings.


    I grew this tree (Honey Locust) from a seed when I was 7. It died last year and my parents sold the house. We cut the tree down and I cut a cookie out to craft this cribbage board for a gift to my parents this Christmas. I can count the years of my childhood in the rings.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I finished up my nephews Christmas present today. Ash and Walnut

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    I’m relatively new to woodworking but money is tight so I made my parents’ and grandparents’ gifts this year.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Bar stools for my wife for X-mas. Please don't tell her yet. :)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    An experimental solid mahogany Japanese stab binding. A brass binding post anchors the corner and hinges give the boards full flexibility. The cover features pyrography of the Wyrd. The book is pocket-sizes, roughly the size of an iPhone. Thank you.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    Finally finished my biggest project yet

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    I cant even give them away.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    The wife wanted an extension table for her sewing machine and loves walnut. So this came about.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Made some D&D boxes for my friends for christmas. Space for pencils, miniatures, spell cards, dice and the lid is also a dice tray. Only been woodworking for a few months now and extremely happy with the final product.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    This is a very special day. This is the very first peice of inside furniture that I have ever built. I'm a self taught woodworker who cant be more proud of the result. Comments and critique welcome. I also have a ton of other pics.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    Made a little helicopter for my 2 year old who loves things that spin.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:32 PM PST

    My son asked for a desk built by me for Christmas still need to final coat it, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Made my brother a maple and walnut gaming desk for Christmas. The bottom is metal painted with black texture paint.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Simple printer table. About to stain it. Learned A LOT!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Started my apprenticeship as a carpenter this year. This is my first little project, i did after work. It is Inspired by a YouTube Video.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    The grain on this bubinga should get a few of you goin. testing fitment after scribing the center piece made from birdseye maple. Everything looks good and Oli has given the final inspection and go ahead. ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:27 PM PST

    It was a good day in the “office”

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Microbiologist wife became dept chair. Her staff thought she needed a throne and scepter. Details in comments

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    did somebody say cutting boards? pop up holiday sale goods. i made 50 and am down to 10! phew.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    She's a little rough, but finished the first stage of my first woodworking project

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    It's not much, but I'm giving my first handmade gifts this year!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    I made an oak tray within my apprenticeship! Most intricate piece I’ve made yet.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    First post ever on Reddit! Layered/stacked plywood, 3/4" Birch. Extra bracing hidden underneath.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    Platform bed for my daughter. Still need to add a little ladder in the corner there.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment